Testing Asbestos and Removal
Testing Asbestos Is Easy
Whatever Asbestos Removal you need, anywhere in the UK, TopHazardousWaste.com can supply you with an asbestos removal process tailored to your specific needs.
Call us on FreePhone 0800 954 15 51 or fill out our 2 minute Form Today and you’ll get a quote back from our fully qualified and highly experienced Asbestos Removal Team.
TopHazardousWaste.com provides a range of methods designed to make testing asbestos easy and to establish the presence, type and condition of any Asbestos containing material (ACM). Using surveys as an asbestos management procedure can provide samples, the testing of which will establish what type of removal process is needed to make your building safe.
- Type 1 - Location and assessment asbestos survey-presumptive basis
Will locate the presence and extent of any materials that may contain any traces of asbestos.
- Type 2 – Basic sampling asbestos survey for identification and assessment
Same as Type 1 plus samples taken of certain materials for testing in a UKAS laboratory. Increasingly being adopted as the industry standard approach.
- Type 3 – Fully intrusive - conducted pre-demolition or major refurbishment.
A Type 3 survey will locate and provide a detailed description of all asbestos containing materials, using invasive and destructive action to take samples for UKAS testing.
Once the asbestos testing is fully complete, you will have a clear picture of the composition of your building and how much of it is asbestos contaminated. Using this information we will work with you to establish the best course of removal ensuring the safe management of asbestos in your premises. Call now on FreePhone 0800 954 15 51 and speak to one of our asbestos removal experts about your requirements.
Testing Asbestos using experts from TopHazardousWaste.com is built in to your specific asbestos management program. This is a thorough process conducted by fully trained and qualified asbestos technicians designed to test and remove any asbestos posing a health risk in your building.
You’ll receive a comprehensive service from TopHazardousWaste.com
- Conduct site survey (Type 1, 2, 3)
- Assess any Asbestos Containing Materials found
- Take samples
- Independent UKAS accredited laboratory testing
- Confidentially Report findings to you
- Recommend course of action
- Implement removal
- Provide though report of action taken
- Monitor (including air sampling)
- Liase with authorities
- Ensure you have all documents necessary for compliance